Saturday, February 28, 2009

ouchhhhh....got sunburn man...going 2 b like 云吞面.......

walao...after today de tournament, my skin was like BURNING!!!pain arrr.....my face was like a tomato...may b more colourful than tat......i had tried everything to avoid my skin fr burning(except using sun block)...donno y...hate tat type of feeling...sticky...........so ends up wif sunburn lol... =.=! ..........n we lose those games too...just draw a game which is wif our junior =.=.....others all lost...n every match just lose 1 mark ONLY!! may b bec of my defence was SUPER WEAK!n we need time to catch up...but its a short game...just 15 minutes...trying very hard to atone for my asthma...just bec of tat dam stupid asthma, coz me can't even play well in any games or tournament except for chess...haha...really miss our chess competition alots right ah hon n kc...XD...luckly we got a certificate...or else i really regret for going there, bec of my skin T.T...hoping my skin recover faster...

No comments: