Monday, December 13, 2010

my friend :

_____was in the library just now, and i heard this 2 women conversation... lets call them Ms A and Ms B
Ms. A : so sad, the men in m'sia is so weak, every men i dated, thier paid is lower than mine, how am i suppose to get a good life with them
Ms. B : ya, my currently bf only a degree holder and salary received 5k per month, i think i should dump him and get a better one.


and many more conversation that it make me feels disgusting and leave the place.
I am not sure what is thier requirement for husband. butif you are looking for Mr. Rich & Smart (no longer mr. right) good luck.. and pleaas do tell me that you are those kind of person.. so i can delete you... thank you...

kinda have the same feeling wif him...whoever is those kind of person pls do tell me ya...think they watch too much korean n taiwan drama..too much of day dream...XD





No comments: