Sunday, May 9, 2010

母亲节快乐...

jus wanna update my blog...
today is MOTHER DAY!!! HaPpY mOtHeR dAy to my mom n every mother in da world

c...again...think today din help my mom celebrate(sis is busy)...damn it...i know its not a good excuse...wat can i do?

u know?every yr, no matter my dad nor my mom's birthday, we(me n my sis) din help them to celebrate...may b din even remember when is their b'thday as well...sounds so cruel/cold blood right?i know......but my mom don wish to celebrate...she always say...yor b'thday is da day yor mom suffer the most...or she'll say: y waste money to buy cake? jus go out hav a dinner together ok d lo...
few more yrs to go...i know i mus not turn them down...i wanna let them retire as soon as possible...
but now, the only thing i can do is learn...as much & fast as i learn, as soon as my parent can retire...

No comments: