Thursday, March 12, 2009

boring...lets talk about the stupid pig

hate those malay P_ _ hu think they r pretty smart!!! i went MV wif my sister 2 watch "city of ember" yesterday...u guess wat? got 2 malay guy n 1 girls hu act like very smart n keep kicking our chair during the movie was going on...n when we look back, they just show us a stupid look...=.=! n i was wondering...y the girl who looks soooooo thin wil b the malay guy as fat as 2 x yao chung(may b 80/90kg x2 i think...haha)size de girl friend ler?how come i don hav 1 de arr...zzz...1 me eat til his size mer =.=!......after the movie, when i was trying to make sure tat hu r they(i mean their mien n r they malay), then one of the idiot just turn out acting like a bitch n shout at me:MENGAPA?!.........wat mengapa?1 me eat bak kut teh arr !#$%$#*)^$%0^&%^*)&.......kick ppl so many times during the show then now stil show me the bitch face >>>(*@*)<<< .....anyway........thx 4 reading all of my craps here...hehe

No comments: