Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sad case

i think this is the first time i hit ppl by my badminton racket.......followed me 4-5 yrs de racket had gone... T.T

a crevice b side my racket

RM 100++ flying...... T T

u saw the whole racket ady crooked???sad man......wat the fish....
yesterday went taman megah badminton court play badminton wif wei jiat...not bad...i mean his skill la...but i belongs to double player, so lost the first match......when we r trying to warm up b4 our match(half court playing la), a girl(wei jiat de secondary school class mate) walk through...i donno she was just right behind me u know? then i accidently hit her hand...i din mean it...zzz....( i tot kenal wall or something like those chair beside the court) bec heard a "pang" sound sooo loud...walao e...my racket also broke liao...i know tat was extremely pain(her hand immediately 'bloom' n swollen)...hope she's fine...

No comments: