Tuesday, February 17, 2009

congrats 2 ppl hu pass n ppl hu fail don giv up...i wil always here 2 help u +oil de...

yesterday was the day 2 know our result!!! wat the fish...jun chien just msg me then only reminds me tat got 2 check the result(he keep on msg me n makes me siao)...in my mind, i think t5 most probably wil fail...bec i know i din study enough for tat...i did regret when i walk out the exam hall after exam last yr...but then after i reached home, trying 2 log in, tat stupid acca web was busy =.=! sooo i keep on refreshing n trying 2 get in...bec i think 2 many acca n cat student are there 2 check out their result lol.........when i saw my result.......................................dono wat 2 say =.=!sot liao about 5 minutes...wahooooo.......PASS ALL!!! haha i think most of us used this 2 words after they got 2 exited of their result...congret 2 wan yong,mh, colin n my beloved mom hu PASS ALL!!!any 1 i missed out? congret 2 u as well...haha........jim was keep on nagging there when mei fong belanja us makan "dim sum" bec of wan yong pass all but he din.....i tell myself i must work hard more...bec this few days i promise myself 2 do revision, i know promise is a promise,i did promise myself last yr when i walk out fr the t5 exam...but i stil ends up wif playing dota, watch movie or other stuff..........anyway, congret 2 ppl hu pass n don feel emo 2 ppl hu fail, i wil 默默 help u +oil de.............XD

No comments: