Thursday, January 22, 2009

THX my buddy...ck n my mamee...

last week when i was just recovered fr denggi, n had miss out a t9 class during my denggi...(i was the only 1 hu miss out tat class man)......on friday, when i attend the class, i was like an alien...donno they r in which channel...u know wat happened? I END UP WIF DIN ATTEND TAT CLASS AFTER HALF TIME BREAK OF THE CLASS...may b i was just recover fr denggi, very emo, headache,n no strength 2 face all those stress...especially when just started school(may b i had get used to holiday life time)...luckly chuan kai was bak.........on sunday, willi n mh lagi emo...they almost fight...zzz...sorry ya willi, i was hoping 2 get u both calm down n forgiv each other when msg u, but it end up wif u looks like more irate...=.=! may b tat day i shouldn't msg u...makes me lagi emo after tat, bec feel sorry 2 both of u.....................................................................................................................................until tues, when i went ck house for swimming only feel revive.........donno y...swimming can always pull me out fr the black...humid place.................anyway...gratified tat CK u r my best friend........hu willing 2 save me fr the darkest part of my life (& yor house de pool...haha)......n tq mamee(hui) as wel hu concerned so much about me...^ ^..........sorry ya my friends...talk 2 much craps over here...

No comments: