Monday, January 12, 2009

one of the most terrible night mare in my life

it was started on last wed midnight, which i suddently feel the environment surrounding me was sooooooooo cold......the next morning when i was awake, the night mare begin...headache, high fever, feel disgorge, whole body like just crash by a lorry, no strength at all..........first time feel so helpless other than when got asthma...each day just eat 2-3 pieces of bread during that few days(i also wonder how i tide over that diffecult period de.....tat few days other than sleep, still sleep......)........................on sunday, mom bring me to hospital malaya........tat stupid hospital make me wait le more than 4hrs there just to take my blood n find out m i kenal any denggi , disease or not......in the end, tat doctor tell me: "yor white blood pressure was slightly low, but we can't make sure tat u got any disease or denggi. u hav to come bak EVERY DAY to take the blood n let the doctor observe yor situation".......Wat The Fish.......u tot i m yor white rat arrrrrrr.......make me wait there so long n come out wif nothing, coz me miss le kc de birthday celebration, n then expect me to go bak n wait >>>4HOURS<<< again n let u observe arr =.=!! siao.....any way my illness was started to recover......hope i 55 get rid of the night mare.....

No comments: