Sunday, December 7, 2008

as long as u don regret

just say 1 start,but my friend com 2 my house after we went watch movie wif long time no c de fiona...^ ^...and yam cha wif anthony......very yeng man...our superman anthony take water smoke...hmm...forget tat name d.....but got coke favor de wor......haha.......but i din take...not even 1...after yam cha til out late,fiona send us bak n tat no iron man mh...=.=...no need sleep de...stil can watch hunter til 4am++ n wake up at about 7 continue watch...cool man...n then he stil can play basketball n frizb wif me(really no need rest de)...........but i think its very fun...really......so happy can go yam cha wif old friend(which we last time usually go yam cha 2gether de)...mh........same ppl,same thing,same words 1 2 remind u.....do watever thing u think u 1 2,as long as u don regret...XD+oil ba my beloved friend............my mamee also o...+oil in yor exam o...i m always here 2 help u +oil de...^ ^

No comments: