Monday, November 17, 2008

I appreciate

u know i m a introvert type......jim u know since i know u.........haha.........my lecture class won feel boring.^ ^....."but stil feel lonely at night".......if u ....thx 2 u anyway........u r always free from affectation,easily know friend,play play,sport type.....i wish 1 day i wil b like u......haha............feel natural in any time,any where,any place,with any 1(bec when i saw the girl i like or leng lui,i wil auto feel shy or smthing u know)....hehehe......so tat won hav any blockages of communication between me and GIRLS.....b4 u came 2 kdu,u know how boring is this college?i think almost sleep in every class man.........kill me if no friends de class..........tats the reason i 1 go sunway 2 study........atleast can join those club which i did in my high school......hope i wil got those sporting friend u know......i always hope tat i wil got a strong group/team.....but in high school,i choose 2 find those just study type(i know them by playing chess)so tat i can get my result better......i tought i got it a good team spirit from our chess club,but end up wif 各走各的路(don angry if u saw wat i wrote,bec i just trowing my lonely feeling)......mamee this make u know tats y i always wif jim......XD.......hope we can always b good friends in future JIM......^ ^....

No comments: