Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2% of ppl who can b come Millionaire

T.T.......just finish 我猜 again.....wakao........those guy just 18years old......zzz........had got his&her 1M d.......walao e.........i had 18 d ler......1k also don hav.....really got 2 work hard d...=.=!!!last holiday after spm stil playing perfect world...making my world not perfect ady...zzzzz......but tat was my first time playing on9 games la...anyway...my aim is 24 years old atleast let me earned 1M(not in rupiah or yam xi ji)=.=...not using my mom's money 2 earn de...i 1 2 b part of the 2%...trying very hard 2 push myself 2 the apex of tat pyramid......everything can b happy de,as long as u love 2 do it...as long as u don regret,then can le.i 1 2 b the happie 1 while running through this road(although is hard)but i love it...

No comments: